In this SharePoint Online tutorial, I will show you how to remove commas from a number column in a SharePoint Online list. You will see an example of a sharepoint number column without comma.
I have a SharePoint list named ‘Employee Details’ appearing with a separator like 65,952 as shown below:
Recently, while I was working with a SharePoint list number column, I have seen a comma separator that is appearing as 27,35,62,720. But a number column should not be displayed with a comma and it should look like 273562720.
SharePoint online number column without comma
I will show how to remove a thousand separators in a SharePoint Online list number column.
- Open a SharePoint Online list; click on the drop-down of a number column.
- Select Column settings under a drop-down, and Click on Edit.
- Expand More options in an Edit column pane,-> Disable the ‘Use thousand separator’ (Before this option was enabled by default) -> Click on Save.
- Now, a SharePoint Online list number column has been updated without separator commas as shown below:
This is how to disable a thousand separator in a SharePoint Online list number column using column settings.
Through this SharePoint Online tutorial, I have demonstrated how to easily remove commas from a number column in a SharePoint Online list. I have shown you an example of a sharepoint online number column without comma.
You may also like:
- Modern SharePoint Online List and Library Features
- Export SharePoint List to Excel
- Import Excel into SharePoint online list
- Calculate SharePoint List Column Average
Preeti Sahu is an expert in Power Apps and has more than 6 years of experience working with SharePoint and the Power Platform. As a Power Platform expert for Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Pages, she is currently employed with TSinfo Technologies. She is the author of the book Microsoft Power Platform A Deep Dive. She also made a big technical contribution to SharePointDotNet.com in the form of articles on the Power Platform. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her family in her spare time.